Sunday, December 28, 2008

Can Anyone Say Nursery!

Today officially begins Lincoln's experience in Nursery. He officially turned 18 months today and not a moment too soon. We have been fighting with him for the past 6 months during church. It has been a long time since both Justin and I were able to sit through Sunday School. And lets just say Lincoln was past ready for something better to do with his time.
After sacrament meeting, the two of us headed out. And if I wanted some kind of sadness from him with the thought of having to leave Mom's side, I did not get it. I was chopped liver compared to all the toys and kids in that room. He did not even look back! Which I think is just fine, but it just reminds me of how big he is getting.
My Mom is one of the Nursery leaders so that could have helped matters. When I went to pick him up he was glad to see me, but he seemed to be doing just fine. And it does not look like he will be getting picked on, but the other kids better watch out! I guess he pushed the same kid down twice (although my Mom said he had it coming-he did not push Lincoln down but I guess he had pushed a few of the other kids) and then pulled another kids hair. He also does not quite understand the whole sit down and listen to the lesson idea! But I am sure it will come with time!

No comments: