Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Hunting!

Well, the Easter Egg hunt was a hit as usual! Nana Emerson has the perfect yard to hide tons of eggs in. You can probably hide at least two dozen in the ivy alone!
Lincoln was much better at finding the eggs himself this year. Although, he was still more interested in just walking around asking us what everything was! He is talking so much these days, it's so cute. But it also makes me realize just how much he is growing up! This time really does fly by!

We also got to spend time with Justin's family. Lincoln fell asleep on the way to Nana Fe's house. But he did wake up enough to find some more eggs. He really liked finding the eggs here because they were full of fun things like candy and cars!

Here is a picture of all the Vegas kids in their new Easter clothes. My Mom sure does an amazing job. The girls each had an English Smocked section on their dresses. And each one was a little different. Oh and don't forget the ties for the boys! (I have to take a little pride in those since I actually sewed them. There was a lot of instruction from my Mom, but I did put them together with the help of my sewing machine! Maybe this will be the start of a new hobby! I doubt it, but you never know!!)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Great job on the ties, Stace! I wish my kids could have been there, too! Your mom really is incredible--I think I liked this year's Easter clothes the best so far because I LOVED all the bright colors!

Michelle Price said...

Wow, I remember hunting eggs at Nana's when we were kids. I think we only did it once or twice, but I do remember lots of eggs in the ivy!