Sunday, July 5, 2009

Should have known better!

Over the past couple of days Lincoln has decided it is pretty funny to take off his own diaper, pretty much whenever he feels like it. Especially, if his pants have already been removed for whatever reason. So I should have known better than to take his pants off today after church. But he just looked hot, and I really did not think to much about it.
Well, after dinner Justin and I were cleaning up in the Kitchen. Everything was pretty much done and I had started on making some shortcake, so Justin went into the front room. And what he found was totally disgusting! Lincoln had decided to take his diaper off, the problem was that the diaper in question was full of "poop"! Now let's just say that Justin does not do well with messy diapers, so when he found Lincoln covered in his own feces, I was afraid I was going to have two messes to clean up!!
I rushed Lincoln up to the tub and cleaned him off, while Justin gagged his way through the cleanup in the Living Room! I am hoping we can save his beanbag, but that is yet to be determined! Maybe I need to seriously consider this potty training thing! I just don't want to start to early! But if he is going to take his diaper off, he needs to know that he just can not go to the bathroom where ever he wants!

No comments: