Monday, August 24, 2009

My Poor Neglected Blog

Man, what a slacker I am. I guess I have been enjoying my summer so much, I have not taken the time to actually post the goings on for over a month! And now I am back at work and so there will be no more fun to speak of! At least not for awhile. I think I better gear up for crazy mode again! Opening a school is just one problem after another, on top of the normal set up that needs to occur to get a school rolling in the first place. Anyway, we did do some fun things since July so I will try and make it back here and tell you a little bit about it. But right now I am exhausted and I have no idea where my camera is. And it would not be fun to tell you about our activities without some pictures to go along with the story. I hope everyone else has not been as neglectful as I have!

No comments: