Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dollar Bowling


I took Lincoln bowling today with his cousins and my friend Lisa and her son James. She actually planned it, I just tagged along! And although there was a slight melt down on my Son's part about half way through, it wasn't all that horrible! And can I say my little guy is one buff kid. He was lifting his bowling ball all by himself and carrying it to the lane. Of course it wasn't a 15 pounder or anything but even with a 6 pound ball I was pretty impressed!

Tuesdays is dollar bowling at the Texas station so it makes for a fairly inexpensive activity. Especially if you can stay away from the snack bar! :) We bought two games for all the kids, but I think if we go again the little ones really don't need that many. They were pretty much done after the first round. So the other kids got a few more chances to practice their bowling skills!

After bowling, Lincoln and I picked up some lunch and headed over to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather we were having today! It was gorgeous! While we were there, I got a call from my sister who then came and joined us along with Lisa and James, and the Weinands. I think I spent over two hours at the park! And although I am sure there were other things I could have done today, like finishing the Christmas clean-up that was much more fun!

No comments: