Monday, June 21, 2010

Girls Camp

Wow! I can't believe it's over! Thankfully, the week went great. The weather was nice overall, a little chilly the first night (okay it was downright cold) and a bit of wind on Tuesday (okay it blew a few tents over), but we all come out of it fine. We all stayed dry and that is the best blessing of all, because in my mind camping in the rain is the worst.
It was a pretty nonstop week, from the Stake Activity to the Hikes and the Certification Relay, we kept the girls going. Which I think is a great way to have peaceful nights! :)
I was in charge of creating the after camp video, which turned ou
t good I think. It is about 20 minutes long though so I am not going to post it here, but I think it showcased the week pretty well if I do say so myself!
It was our first really big event as the new Young Women's Stake Presidency. We had a great time getting to know the girls and each other.

1 comment:

Lorina LeFevre said...

I want to see the video. If its as good as the video to introduce camp, I definately want to see it. Looks like fun was had by all.