Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We Think Your "Cereal"sly Awesome!

So for valentines day, I took an idea I saw on Pinterest and tweaked it a little bit. And for those of you not on Pinterest, get on Pinterest. it is awesome!

For Little Man's preschool class we bought small boxes of cereal and cereal marshmallow bars and wrapped them up in some cute valentine day tissue paper (that I got on clearance at target). We attached a red spoon to the outside with ribbon and then placed them in personalized plastic bowls that I made. I am not sure how long the names will stay on the bowls as I just used a paint pen, but they turned out really cute.So at least for the presentation of the gift it was exactly what i was going for. to finish it off I added a homemade heart gift tag with our saying to the bow. Here is a shot of the final product-

1 comment:

Cristi L. said...

That is the cutest!!! Dang we miss you guys so much!