Saturday, January 5, 2013

A New Start

So I think telling myself I am going to catch up on the blog is never going to happen. The past six months might never make it on the blog. But instead of thinking I need to go back and catch up, I am just going to start fresh. It's a new year, so I think it is the perfect time!

Today is my last official day of break. And it wasn't until today that I thought about how much I should have gotten done at work. But since I didn't even pop my head in at work for the entire two weeks off, none of it got done. And you know what, I shouldn't have to go in on my break. I am going to have to find some time somewhere, as I have an entire lab causing grief, but that's something I can deal with on Monday. (I am not excited to go back to work! If only I didn't have bills to pay and could stay home with my little man)

Our holidays were great. Lincoln had a Skylander christmas. If you don't know about this video game, count yourself lucky. It is a total racket- and the little boys are loving it. At least my little boy is! It is just the right skill level for him and he loves all the guys he gets to collect and play with. After his visit form Santa he is the proud owner of skylander legos, sheets for his bed, the new Skylander Giants game, and even underwear! He was one excited little man. He is not going to be too happy to realize that come Monday morning, it is back to business as usual- which means no video games before school. (He has been getting up and playing first thing in the morning)


No comments: