Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

It is always nice to have a three day weekend to spend with the Family. Although Justin did spend most of his Saturday in Pahrump at the paintball field and Lincoln and I spent the afternoon at work. We did manage to find some together time the rest of the weekend.

We took Lincoln to the park on a glorious Sunday afternoon. I think we almost lulled him to sleep in the swing, but he did seem to enjoy it. He was not too sure about the slides though. (I think he is still a little young for those!)





He also had a blast working with his dad in the yard on Monday. Especially when he found out that it included the opportunity to play in the water!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Stace!!

I was so surprised and excited to get your comment and find out that you had started blogging! I have really loved it! Just wait--it will reunite you(if you can call it that)with so many people and we will be able to have our blogs printed as books to keep for our kids! So cool! I'm so excited to be able to know what is going on with you guys all the time! I'm so excited to go to Disney Land with all of you guys in September! My kids are going to love it! Also, your childless trip there sounds like it must have been a blast, too. I would love to do something like that someday!