Monday, June 2, 2008

The Best Cookies Ever

I think the best cookies ever have got to be "Buffalo Chip Cookies". I just have this intense memory of how awesome these cookies are. So when my work decided to have a "Bake-Off" I knew these were the winners! But when I went to make them, I could not find my recipe anywhere! Luckily, my brother saved the day! So to make sure that it is never a problem again, I am going to record the recipe here!!

Buffalo Chip Cookies

1 lb butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 cups dark brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
6 cups flour

Cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients except milk chocolate chips. Slowly add dry ingredients a little bit at a time to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments: