Friday, August 15, 2008

Back to the Grind

My Dad pointed out today that it has been a long time since I have posted anything, so I figured I better give an update. The problem is since returning form my last vacation I really have not done anything very exciting.
I went back to work the Monday after we returned home and have been there every day since. (Well I have restrained myself and stayed home on the weekends!) We are int eh process of moving into a new school building. And it is a chore. Not only is there 50 years of stuff piled up everywhere in the old building, the new building has still not been released for occupancy. Which basically means we are not allowed in! So far they "think" the furniture will start to be delivered on Tuesday. And since they originally said that it would take them 5 days just to get all the furniture delivered and distributed we are quickly running out of days! School is scheduled to begin the 25th, if they do really take 5 days to get it in then that means Saturday. But the problem is those five days does not take into account any of the transport of stuff from the current building !! So lets just say it is going to be an interesting start to a new year!!
I am not looking forward to the set up of this new building. I don't feel like I am ready for it to say the least. But since they have cut us off form the network at the old Martin it is very hard to work on most the things that need to be done. But as of today I think I am officially packed!! (Thanks to all my helpers, I could not have done it without you!) Let's just say I have a lot of pallets that are full of the "tech" stuff! We probably won't know what to do with it all when we get there, but it's hard to let it go when you don't really know what the situation is going to be.

I have no pictures to post as my camera is on the fritz! It has been sent back to Kodak for repair so hopefully it will be back in a timely fashion. I feel like a part of me is missing! I love being able to pull it out whenever I want to catch my little boy at his best (or worst)!

No comments: