Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas on its way

My Christmas lights are up!! And not just mine- my Mom and sisters too! And yes I realize that it is not even Thanksgiving yet. But it was a gorgeous day today and I just knew if I did not take advantage of it, the next time I had time to do it, the temperature would have changed and it would be freezing out. So I pulled them out of the attic this morning and put them up in what I consider record time. (A few years ago we discovered light hooks that make the job a much quicker endeavor-no more nails or staples!!)

Justin hates putting the lights up. Well, I think he more hates the whole height thing but the two seem to get melded together in his head! And since Rachel and my Mom were at the girls soccer game I was on my own. But like I said it was a quick process. Lincoln wasn't too happy with the whole Mom on the roof thing but luckily Justin was able to keep him semi-entertained while I got the job done. I am just excited to know they are up. And in case anyone is wondering they are not on, just up!

No comments: