Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

My Mom is awesome! I still have so much to learn from her it is not even funny. From her uncanny ability to create things out of black nut cups to her amazing smocking skills, I might never learn enough! Oh well, I guess that's why she is my Mom- to make up for my shortcomings!
Anyway, we decided to celebrate her Birthday by taking her out for a Girls Night Out! So Rachel, Sherri, Nana and I took her to dinner at Carmines and then went back to Nana's house and played games. It was so fun to be out with just the girls. Not that we don't love the little ones, but sometimes it is so nice to have a sit down meal without trying to control the chaos the occurs when food is placed in front of a small child!

(I took my camera, but I of course never got it out of the purse!)

No comments: