Friday, March 20, 2009

Nashville Tribute Band

What an awesome concert! I traveled to St. George this afternoon with Carol, Lorina, Lorina's friend Bonnie, and her husband. The concert was held at the Tuacahn Amphitheater, which if you have never had the opportunity of going to, you are missing out. The Nashville Tribute Band is also an awesome group if you have not heard anything by them you are also missing out!


They have two CD's out right now- Joseph: A Tribute to the Prophet and Trek: A Tribute to the Pioneers. They both have some awesome songs on them. I think ever since Lorina gave me the Joseph CD it has been playing almost non-stop in my car! I have not yet purchased Trek, but it is the next item on my list. Maybe, someone will get it for me for my birthday! (Hint, Hint) They also announced they were in the process of creating a new CD that will have a missionary theme.
Even though the drive to St. George was longer than the concert itself, it was well worth the trip! Maybe, they will come to Vegas soon!

No comments: