Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Camera is Toast :(

I am so sad to have to say goodbye to my beloved Kodak camera. :( But it had a little mishap and the screen is broken.(It accidently got dropped a little too far!) Which would not be a huge issue except it does not have any other type of viewer! So you can not see what you are pointing at or if you got a good picture of the subject. Luckily, I did get a new camera for Justin on Black Thursday, I just don't like it as much because it does not have a rechargeable battery and it eats through Double A's like they are going out of style! But for now it will have to do and I am sure it will do just fine!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

When you are ready to replace it go to Kodak online, If you return your broken camera, even out of warranty, they will give you a coupon for 15% off an online kodak camera purchase. I broke my kodak and just replaced it.
Sherri