Monday, May 17, 2010

Love is in the Air

We traveled to Denver this weekend to celebrate the marriage of my cousin Chantelle. We are so excited for her and this new step in her life. We were a little afraid that none of the cousins on my Dad's side would ever decide to tie the knot!

Justin, Lincoln, and I flew into Denver on Thursday and my Mom joined us on Friday. The Temple Sealing was on Saturday with a reception after. It was a great time. We filled some of the hours by taking Lincoln to the park, hanging out at GiGi's playing with blocks, and seeing family.

The trip was a little more interesting than I would like when I realized late Friday night that I had forgotten to grab my temple recommend out of my temple bag. Luckily, I happen to have an awesome member of the stake presidency that was able to call the temple and get me a pass :)

No comments: