Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Preschool Graduate

So it's official, Lincoln is an official Preschool graduate. I can not believe that he is going to be in Kindergarten next year. He loved Mrs. Jaime's Preschool! They always did such cute stuff. The theme for the year was "A Safari" so they did tons of animal projects, learned songs about animals, and had a great time being wild animals!


Lincoln spent two years with most of the kids in his class, so they got to be really good friends. He would always come home talking about Tate, Ben, and Copper. And I think he has a crush on the Ava, Talin, and Kate.  And the three new friends Alec, Hudson, and Grey were part of many a story as well.

Everyone warned me how fast time would go by, and it definitely has. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were bringing him home with us. And life hasn't stopped since. Everyday he adds a little more to our lives. I don't know what we would do without him!!

1 comment:

Lorina LeFevre said...

I love this post! I'm glad he was able too have such an awesome preschool experience!