Friday, June 26, 2009

Congratulations Chris and Cassandra!

Rachel, my Mom, and I attended my Cousins wedding this afternoon in Colorado Springs. The kids got to spend time with the Lacouture family out at Cary and Karens house in Franktown. So that was a great blessing, as we got to enjoy the wedding and the kids had a blast hanging out with everyone. (Thanks again everyone!) They even took the kids out on the Tennis Court and let them try there hand at that. Lincoln was not much into the hitting of the tennis balls with a racket, but I guess he had a great time kicking them all over the court! And from the look of his shoes he must have been at it awhile! The entire front end of his croc that he wears on his left foot is almost worn away!!
The wedding was very nice. They looked so happy and everyone had a great time celebrating with them. I don't have a single picture from today, but I bet they have plenty of their special day. Congratulations guys!

No comments: