Monday, June 22, 2009

We Made It!

Okay, flying with an almost two year old is not all that bad. I think the worst part was trying to keep him occupied before the plane actually took off. Hauling everything through the airport comes in a close second though! I was a little worried that Lincoln would be hard to confine on the plane, and I think it was a very good thing that I took his car seat on the plane with us. The plane was loaded to capacity, not an empty seat in the house! So he would not have had any place to go if he had been allowed a little freedom.
Overall, I have to say he did a great job on the plane. He only the kicked the guys seat in front of him a few times!! I am glad I don't have to travel that way every day, but it sure is a quick way to get someplace. Let's just say i am not too excited about the fact that I have to drive home!

We really did not do too much today. My cousin Chantelle picked us up at the airport- thanks again! and took us to GiGi's. We just hung out there until Rachel and the kids arrived, and then went to Fazoli's for a late lunch. From there we headed over to the Hotel we were going to be staying out and after a few speed bumps got checked in. After getting everything situated and letting the kids unwind a little we headed back to GiGi's for dinner. And that was it, we are currently trying to get the kids down for bed, which should be an interesting task considering there are six of them in one room. This might be normal for Rachel's kids, but Lincoln is definitely not used to all the hustle and bustle! I hope he goes to bed sometime tonight!

No comments: