Sunday, June 21, 2009

Denver Here We Come

Lincoln and I are on the way to Denver tomorrow. Justin does not get to come with us, due to the fact that he has to stay home and work. :( We will definitely miss him tons while we are gone! I am a little worried about the plane trip and navigating through the airport by myself, but hopefully everything will work out. I am going to take Lincoln's seat with me on the plane, as I know a lap belt won't keep him in one place for long! This will be the first time we travel alone on a plane, so it should be interesting.
We are meeting Rachel and the kids in Denver. They spent last week at a Worthen Reunion in Aspen Grove so instead of coming all the way home to Vegas for two days before heading back to Colorado, they took a side trip to Grand Junction to spend time with the Hunt's. And my Mom is flying in on Thursday, so that should be fun too. What's nice is that we get to visit with family and get to attend my cousin's wedding. Although, that is our main event of this trip I am sure we will have plenty of time to fit other things in!

No comments: