Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

What a great day! We started the morning at Soccer, followed by Donuts! How can that be bad! From there we hung out until the Ward Trunk-or-Treat this evening. And although it was a pretty small gathering, the kids still had fun and Lincoln collected enough candy to keep his Daddy happy for awhile! :)
As we were trying to figure out what to do about a costume this year, we just couldn't find anything "cute" that fit our little boys personality! But then I came across a UPS Delivery Truck costume online, and I thought that was the perfect fit. (For those of you who don't know Justin works at UPS!) So I ordered it online and it came quite awhile ago, just waiting to be opened.
But for some reason, I started thinking I needed something else to make it really "pop". So I decided it would be fun to try and turn his wagon into a UPS truck. Of course I did not think of the idea weeks ago, so instead had to make this thought a reality today. But considering, I think it came out great! (It went even better once my Mom and sister stopped by and gave me the idea to go over the top instead of all the way around! That was soooooo much easier!!) And it really did make the "outfit"! I also made him a box to act as his Trick-or-Treat bag. Overall, I think it turned out great!

2 comments:

Lorina LeFevre said...

Very cute costume, you outdid yourself stace.

Lisa and Bill said...

I LOVE IT! So cute!!