Thursday, June 26, 2008

First Haircut

Lincoln got his first hair cut today! And he did great. He really wasn't too concerned about the whole thing. He didn't even cry! He was a little concerned that he could not get his arms out from under the smock, but once we pulled them out for him he was good. He just really wanted to see what she was doing, so there were a few times he moved at the inopportune time trying to see what was going on! Luckily, it didn't cause any haircut disasters!
While we were there we made the haircutting a family affair. Justin got his hair cleaned up and then decided it was time for me to take the plunge. He has been bugging me to cut my hair for ages now and finally got me right where he wanted me. So I did it, I cut my hair. It is still long enough to pull back- (that was a must) but it is just barely long enough to touch my shoulders. Now it might not be drastic to anyone else, but for me it is a big change. She also did some fancy cutting on the edges to make them more "wispy" and "free". Basically, the hair is just not straight across-it is semi=layered.
I also have an appointment set for a early July for my first play with color. Justin is tired of looking at my "white" grandma hair. And since he is the one who looks at it the most, it looks like I am going to test out the land of color. I guess we will see how it goes!

1 comment:

Ann said...

That is one handsome little dude! And Stace! What do you think about your new shorter hair?! How come you didn't post a picture of IT? I bet it looks so cute!