Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer in Vegas

Well, it's started to feel a lot like summer here! When temperatures round out near 110 degrees, you tend to think its summer! Thankfully we have a fun way of cooling off--SWIMMING! And Lincoln really does not seem to mind the pool, so we have spent quite a bit of time there since my return.
I am attending a Water Aerobics class with my sister and our friend Lisa. So far it has been really nice. The class is being held at Sis. Reynolds house and they offer free babysitting during the class. (Which is very nice for the moms!) Then after our hour of heart pumping activities they open it up for the families. So we get to bring the kids into the pool and swim for another hour.
We also took all the kids down to Nana's house on Wednesday afternoon. Nana and Papa always keep their pool so nice, it's just waiting for someone to use it. So we took advantage of their hospitality and spent the afternoon there. I think we were there for almost 4 hours. Let's just say that by the end of the day I could tell I had been out in the sun for a little longer than I should have been. Luckily, I knew that Lincoln was better off. The new suit I got him came with a shirt, so it protects him better than sunscreen ever could.
But by the end of that day the kids were all exhausted. We lost of the little kids by the time we left Nana's street I think!

1 comment:

Lisa and Bill said...

How cute your boy is! First haircut is such a fun thing! It was a fun day when we went swimming at your nana's house. Thanks for sharing it with James & I!