Saturday, October 18, 2008

Girls Night Out

Last night our ward had our annual Relief Society Overnighter at Worthen's Cabin. We had quite a few ladies show up which was very nice. We had great food and great fun with everyones participation. It is always nice to have a little time to spend with just the girls. I did not actually stay overnight, but it was fun nonetheless. I got to play a rousing game of spoons (sorry Emily for any bruises you may have incurred from sitting next to me!) and played two games of Hokie 5-only one of which I won. (but I toss that up to beginners luck!) Sorry I don't have any pictures, I took my camera but left it in my bag which I left outside in the car. But I believe there are plenty of pics floating around out there, some of which I'm sure will end up in cyberspace eventually!

No comments: