Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

I know, it's not officially Halloween yet, but we had a Ward activity this evening so we got to celebrate it a little early. Lincoln is a blue three-eyed monster. And I know I am biased but he is so cute! I actually bought the costume while we were on vacation this summer, so I had to kind of guess what size I thought he would be 4 months later. And I think I got very lucky that he has not grown a millimeter since last week when I tried it on him the first time! It barely fits, but it is still dang cute on him!

He wasn't quite happy that I wouldn't let him have the camera, but you can see the whole costume in this shot! He is cute even when he is mad! Don't worry he got over it and had a great time pointing out all the interesting Halloween decorations. He really enjoyed all the skulls that glowed as he got to point out the eyes and noses on each of them. He wasn't scared at all with the dark halls and spooky music! He was also very interested in the candy items people kept putting in his bag. He wasn't too sure about having to carry his bag around but he was definitely interested in its contents. Especially the suckers. He had is first sucker on Monday at Rydmans' baseball game and loved it. So when he found one in his stash he decided it was a must have right then.

Luckily, he stayed awake long enough to get home and make it into the tub. As you can see he also has learned how to stick his tongue out! He thinks it is hilarious.

No comments: