Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Boys are Back!

Justin and Lincoln are home. I really did miss them a lot while they were gone. It's strange to have the entire house to myself. Even stranger to not have to pick up the same toys at least three times a day or gather socks up from the floor to place them in the appropriate clothes bin every night. But even though I missed them they had a lot of fun up in Utah with the rest of the LeFevre clan. They got to go to the Hogle Zoo, a Bounce House/Trampoline Indoor Fun Park, Park City via Provo Canyon, Lion House, and Ikea!

There never seems to be enough time when you go on vacation because there is always so many things you want to do. But I think they fit in quite a bit considering! They even got to go eat at the Red Iguana. A little Mexican restaurant hat was showcased on Diners, Drive-In's and Dives. Justin said it is definitely a place he would go back to. They also ate at the Lion House in Salt Lake. But Justin said he most likely would not opt to go there again. As the prices were very high for what you got I guess. He did concede that it was cool to be in a place where the prophet lived so long ago, but he would have been content just to see it from the outside.

He was quite impressed with Ikea though. And can not believe that Vegas does not have one of there own. Maybe someday! Lincoln loved being with his cousins but I think he wore everyone out! It sounds like they had a ton of fun and I wish I could have been there. But work held me back. Too bad we don't have anything to Harvest down here!!

No comments: