Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

Lincoln loves to hide and wait for us to play Peek-A-Boo with him. Today he found a new spot to "hide" inside the cupboard where I keep my pots. (He of course had to empty it of all the pots first!) Once it was empty it was the perfect little spot for him. He went in and out quite a few times. He would even get mad if he could not get the door closed or if we took too long to find him.
The only problem with this game is that for some reason when I was a child I would "hide" from my Parents on purpose. It did not matter if we were at the Fabric store of the Aquarium. I thought it was great fun to put everyone into a panic while they tried to locate my hiding spot. I don't think at that age that I understood the pure terror that was probably going through my Mothers head as I stood in the center of the fabric rack smiling to myself. I am surprised she ever took me anywhere! I sure hope Lincoln doesn't follow my footsteps in that regard!

No comments: